About Oreao Overnight Oats:
Even if you’re not a lover of oatmeal, this oreo overnight oats is perfect for anyone looking for an alternative to breakfast cereals manufactured with wheat and maize.
This oreo overnight oats is for normal individuals and athletes,just follow steps below
The straightforwardness of short-term oats is extra-fulfilling, on the grounds that there’s a pre-arranged breakfast in the cooler consistently.You can add various delicious toppings and mix-ins to create all kinds of amazing flavors.Up to your creativity!
What is overnight oats ?
For the time being, typically in a smooth milk blend, overnight oats are prepared by being drenched. They are simple, nutritious, and tasty.
Additionally, soaking oats may be better for your health than even regular oats. When properly made, hot oatmeal is undoubtedly a healthy food.
The most popular time to eat oats is at breakfast as a hot meal.
But overnight oats are an amazing alternative to regular oatmeal which can be modified in many different ways so your morning breakfast never has to be the same!
Why we should try these oreo overnight oats:
You may prepare it in advance, making it ideal for hectic mornings.
Put it in your bag and take it to work or school; it’s cute and portable.
An excellent source of fiber, nutritious carbohydrates, and protein from the yogurt, overnight oats make a balanced and healthful meal.
Enjoying everyone’s favorite cookies and cream flavor in a fun and healthy way!
These oats are simple to convert to vegan or gluten-free recipes (see how in the post below)
Oreo overnight oats Main Ingredients:
- Oats: This is really the only ingredient that’s non-negotiable. Make sure to use plain old-fashioned oats and not quick oats because the consistency is best with rolled oats. You can also use gluten-free oats. Do not use steel cut oats.
- Milk: For the liquid part, you can actually make this with water! But it’s more common to use milk. You can use full fat, 2% or low-fat milk. You can also use plant-based milk like almond milk, coconut milk, cashew milk or oat milk.
- Chia seeds (optional): These seeds are packed with tons of nutrition, and they help give the oats a pudding-like texture. So I always like to include them in my base recipe.
- Greek or vegan yogurt (optional): This gives the oats a tangy flavor, creamy texture and boost of protein.
- Vanilla extract (optional): This brings out the tastes of the overnight oats and gives it sweetness without adding any additional sweetener.
- Sweetener (optional): Use honey or maple syrup to sweeten the mixture, especially because oats can be somewhat bland on their own.
- Toppings: This is where you can have some fun with fresh fruit, dried fruit, nut butters, nuts, seeds and spices (like cinnamon, nutmeg or cardamom). There are so many topping ideas and combinations, and I think that’s what makes this such a great versatile recipe!
overnight oats Other Ideas:
Peanut Butter Jam: It resembles having a peanut butter jam sandwich in for the time being oats structure. Layer peanut butter, strawberry jam, new cut strawberries and squashed peanuts. It has a sweet and pungent taste that is powerful.
Banana Nutella: This recipe’s name says it all: bananas and Nutella go together perfectly. It’s also a fantastic flavor for kids to try. The combination of the banana and Nutella has a rich, debauched flavor that makes you feel like you’re receiving a boost from pastry rather than a healthy breakfast. To improve the flavor, try including crushed hazelnuts and chocolate chips as well.
Berry Oatmeal: Add ½ cup new berries just prior to serving, and top with cleaved nuts, whenever wanted.
Chocolate Oatmeal: Stir in 2 teaspoons of cocoa powder.
Peanut Butter Oatmeal: Stir in 1 tablespoon of smooth regular peanut butter just prior to serving.
Oreo overnight oats Tips:
- Make it inside of a jar : This way you can measure, mix, chill, carry and eat the overnight oats all in one convenient container.
- Use plain old fashioned rolled oats: not quick oats. Quick oats will get too soggy when soaked with milk. And do not use steel cut oats because they won’t soften enough to eat just with milk unfortunately.
- Warm it up if you prefer warm oats :in the morning. Although overnight oatmeal is typically served cold, you can definitely eat them warm. Just place them in the microwave for one minute and be sure to use a microwave-safe jar.
- Make a bunch for the week: Because overnight oats typically stay good in the fridge for up to 5 days, try making a batch on Sunday and having it on hand in the fridge for the whole week. Be careful if you’re adding fruit beforehand because they will typically not remain fresh for more than a couple days.
- Don’t stir the ingredients too much after you’ve combined them in a bowl and taken them out of the refrigerator; otherwise, the cookie bits will crumble and the oats will become a depressing shade of grayish brown. Although they won’t look like “cookies and cream,” they will nonetheless taste delicious.
- Use dairy-free milk and yogurt to convert these overnight oats into a vegan dish. Use vegan cookies if you want to top this snack with crumbled Oreo cookies.
Egg Muffin Cups: Love eggs? Me as well! What’s more, they go so impeccably as a make-ahead breakfast thing to go on oats. Attempt my “American Breakfast” Egg Muffin Cups for a very delectable morning chomp.
Hard-Boiled Eggs: a definitive straightforward breakfast thing, hard bubbled eggs are brimming with sustenance and are not difficult to bring in the event that you need to get out the door as soon as possible. Follow my ways to make Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, and you’ll have a scrumptious and solid breakfast or brunch choice available.
Storage of oreo overnight oats:
The beauty of overnight oats is that you can make them the night before and have a healthy, satisfying breakfast ready to go in the morning. Plus, they can be stored in the refrigerator for up to five days, making them a perfect option for busy weekdays or meal prep.
When it comes to storing the overnight oats, the key is to use an airtight container to prevent any moisture from getting in and making the oats soggy. You can store the oats in the refrigerator for up to five days. Just grab a jar in the morning, give it a quick stir, and enjoy.
Oreo overnight oats are a delicious and convenient way to start your day. They are easy to make, customizable, and can be stored in the refrigerator for a quick and healthy breakfast all week long. Give them a try and start your day with a smile.
Other Healthy Dessert Ideas:
Here are few health tips you can opt for to make your daily life healthier.
Looking for more delicious inspiration? let me know your feedback in comments,I’d like to hear from you!
Join Our forum here ;we’re here to answer your questions and to welcome your suggestions !
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter!
How to make oreo overnight oats for a healthy breakfast
Oreo cookies or chocolate wafers should be broken up into small pieces and placed in a container with a lid.
Add the yogurt, (vegetable) milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, and vanilla to the dry oats. Stir just enough to mix.
Put the container in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, ideally overnight, and cover with a lid.
Transfer the overnight oats into tiny jars or glasses, top with plain or vanilla yogurt, and sprinkle with crumbled Oreo cookies, if preferred.
Top with natural products, nuts, coconut shavings, and so on…
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 194
- Calories from Fat 45
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 5g8%
- Saturated Fat 2g10%
- Cholesterol 7mg3%
- Sodium 52mg3%
- Potassium 263mg8%
- Total Carbohydrate 30g10%
- Dietary Fiber 4g16%
- Sugars 14g
- Protein 7g15%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
To refrigerate, first collect the short-term oats, excluding garnishes like berries and nuts, which will get spongy, in hermetically sealed holders. (In the event that you're putting away extras, simply eliminate any wanderer natural product, nuts, and so on). Store the oats in the cooler for three to five days. Remember that they will terminate around the same time as the milk.
Mix refrigerated and additionally defrosted oats prior to serving.