about your sugar intake, or trying to eat healthier, these healthy banana cookies may be just the thing for you! They’re totally delicious and come with a chocolate drizzle on top to make them even more irresistible.
These vegan coconut banana cookies are gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free and soy-free too!
The healthiest dessert recipe you’ve ever heard of might be these banana-flavored healthy cookies.
- It’s difficult to limit oneself to just one serving of these banana cookies because the flavor is so good and not too strong. They are really amazing!
- Easy to make: with just 3 ingredients to make these healthy banana cookies oatmeal, it just less than 5 minutes to prep and 15 minutes of bake time.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup dates, pitted and chopped
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Healthy Cookies with banana Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas. Stir in oats, dates, oil, and vanilla. Mix well, and allow to sit for 15 minutes. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly brown.
why we love these healthy cookies with banana:
- Easy to make – These cookies are super simple to make and only take 25 minutes to make last for up to 5 days in the fridge!
- Customizable – You can customize these cookies depending on what you have on hand.
- Portable – If you love oatmeal but need an on-the-go breakfast – try this recipe!
Introducing your new favorite treat. These banana biscuits are perfectly baked to a vivid earthy color, loaded with pecans, and rich with banana flavor. Around here, my other banana dishes are well-known, and I have a hunch this one will be too.
This healthy spin on cookies with bananas will be fantastic.
First, check to see whether you have ready bananas. If I were to make one suggestion for this recipe, it would be to make sure your bananas are about the same age.
Bananas that are less ripe are also firmer and less sweet, and their flavor doesn’t have any particularly strong points.
The second factor is the melted butter: liquefied margarine improves the entire class of cookies. But it also encourages some spreading (instead of creaming cool spread with sugar, which would make them fluffier and cakier).s
They are sweet enough for dessert but wholesome enough to qualify as a more exciting afternoon snack.
Even as a treat, you can consume them as nutritious banana oatmeal cookies.
If you’d like, you could also use raisins in place of the chocolate chips, although antics involving chocolate removal are not tolerated in our household. My preferred combination is chocolate and raisins (or dried cranberries or cherries).
- Ripe bananas: This is one of the main ingredients. Be sure to use ripe bananas. If you must use another ingredient you can susbtitute it with pumpkin puree.
- Chocolate chips are available in sugar-free and dairy-free varieties, depending on your dietary requirements.
Best Tips for perfect healthy cookies with banana:
Allow the cookies to cool completely on the sheet pan before removing them.
- for a kick-in flavor, consider adding 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. Mix them in with the oats first before adding them over the mashed bananas.
- For a vegan-friendly option, use dairy-free chocolate chips.
- Add ons: other ingredients you can add to these are shredded coconut, chia seeds, and nuts
- Store the cookies in an airtight container on the kitchen counter for 2 days. You can store them in the fridge for up to 7 days.
- Reheat a cookie in the micrwave for 10-15 seconds if you like them served warm.
Make certain to utilize exceptionally ready bananas with a great deal of earthy colored spots for the best character. (These have no other added sugar, so it’s urgent that the bananas are super sweet!)
Assuming that you just have outdated moved oats, you can crush them momentarily in the food processor or blender to make speedy oats.
Mix in ¼ cup chocolate chips whenever wanted.
These healthy cookies with banana freeze very well! You can put them in a ziploc bag or a container and store them in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Finally, Earthy colored sugar:I like to use a 50/50 mix of light and dull earthy colored sugar. All light will work, yet I’ve found that all colored sugar is rich and doesn’t balance with the banana flavor. Plus, This is one of the best healthy banana recipes you can try and the kids will adore it.
Healthy Banana Cookies Storage:
These nutritious banana coockies can be kept at room temperature for up to 4 days in an airtight container. Strangely, I’ve noticed that the more grounded the banana flavor is, the fresher these goodies are!
Check Out our healthy tips to better start your day!
What can you do with old bananas?
Are you unsure about what to do with some ripe bananas? You have a lot of possibilities. To begin with, you can definitely prepare these wholesome banana cookies.
Other Dessert Ideas:
Looking for more delicious inspiration? let me know your feedback in comments,I’d like to hear from you!
How to make Healthy Banana Cookies
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 56
- % Daily Value *
- Sodium 0.5mg1%
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4g3%
- Protein 0.8g2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.