This Easy Chicken and Corn Stir-Fry will be on your supper table turn lasting through the year. The straightforward sauce, a combination of clam sauce, sesame oil, and rice vinegar, making this delicious. Did I specify it just requires 20 minutes to make?
With regards to weeknight suppers, you want something speedy, quick, and in a rush. This Easy Chicken and Corn Stir-Fry will address your issues concerning nourishment, yet packs a ton of flavor!
Assuming you are attempting to cook something genuine speedy for lunch or dinner, this chicken & corn stir-fry is one that you ought to consider. It will take you under 30 minutes to prepare everything, this implies that you ought to cook your rice in the rice cooker before making this chicken pan fried food.
Everything begins by sautéing the ginger, garlic, and scallions. This cycle will make your kitchen smell genuinely pleasant. It likewise delivers every one of the flavors in the oil for the chicken to retain later on. I involved boneless and skinless chicken bosoms for this chicken sautéed food recipe to save additional time; all I did was to cut the chicken bosoms so it cooks quick and remain delicate and afterward positioned it in the wok and sautéed food. Flavors, for example, soy sauce and shellfish sauce were likewise added for extra character. Remember the sesame oil. This will make your dish smell and taste oriental.Okay, start your clock!
TIPS TO MAKE EASY CHICKEN & CORN STIR-FRY:
1) Corn: If you have leftover grilled corn I would highly recommend using that. BUT! If you are in a hurry, defrosted frozen corn works well too!
2) Chicken thighs: I personally love chicken thighs because they have so much flavor. However, if you want to keep things lean you can substitute with chicken breasts. Also, if you want to try using flank steak that would be a delicious option as well!
3) Veggies: I used red bell pepper and red onion in this dish. You can certainly swap out for kale, spinach, mushrooms, etc. This dish is a great way to use up ingredients in the fridge.
This chicken & vegetable stir fry can be made ahead. Leftovers will keep in the fridge for up to a week!
Check these Corn Recipes:
Don’t have chicken in your fridge? check this steak recipe.
CHICKEN & CORN STIR-FRY
Mix together shellfish sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, and 2 Tbsp. water in a little bowl. Put away.
Place chicken in a medium bowl. Season with salt and sprinkle with cornstarch; toast to cover. Heat 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil in a huge very much prepared wok or nonstick skillet over medium-high. Cook chicken until brilliant brown and almost cooked through, 6-8 minutes. Add red onion, garlic, ginger, Aleppo-style pepper, and 2 Tbsp. oil. Cook, until vegetables are softened, around 2 minutes. Add corn and cook, tossing frequently, until delicate, around 3 minutes.
Mix in oyster sauce blend and cook, tossing often, until decreased almost to a coating, around 2 minutes. Taste and season with salt if necessary.
Serve pan sear with rice, finished off with cilantro.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 412
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 10.7g17%
- Total Carbohydrate 51.5g18%
- Protein 48.9g98%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
1) Corn. Assuming you have extra barbecued corn I would strongly suggest utilizing that. However! On the off chance that you are in a rush, defroze frozen corn.
2) Chicken thighs: if you need to keep things lean you can substitute with chicken breasts. Likewise, if you need to use flank steak that would be a heavenly choice too!
3) Veggies. I involved red ringer pepper and red onion in this dish. You can positively trade out for kale, spinach, mushrooms, and so on. This dish is an extraordinary method to use your ingredients in the fridge.
4)Oyster sauce. Try not to be terrified of the name. It really doesn't pose a flavor like clams.