Smooth almond butter toast and every one of the garnishes make for 4 sorts of flavorful almond toast, including almond spread banana toast and so much more!
ou take a store-bought bread, or otherwise not-baked just this morning, bread, and give it a little roasting in the tostadora fire.
This is one of the easiest and healthiest breakfast and/or brunch recipes to try.
Almond butter toast ingredients:
- Sliced Sandwich Bread : I’ll change up the bread I’m using to keep my almond butter toast routine fresh.
- Creamy Almond Butter :I love using homemade almond butter for this recipe. Or, if I can’t get around to making my own almond butter, I’ll grab some unsalted, natural creamy almond butter.
- Toppings Galore:In the almond butter toast recipes below, you’ll find tons of suggestions on delicious combos of toppings. You can use that as a basic guideline, then customize them to fit your tastes.
Instructions of Almond Butter Toast:
- Toast one slice of bread in the toaster. Set toast on a plate.
- Spread almond butter evenly over toast.
- Add toppings of choice, following the guide above for “Almond Butter Banana Bread”, “Trail Mixin’ it Up!” and more.
- Serve and enjoy.
Why to try this recipe:
The almond butter toast recipes I’m sharing today are on the sound side. Several methods for making it better:
Use bread made with entire fixings and less additives. I like utilizing entire wheat bread that is made with seeds, nuts, and entire oats. I say, the heavier the entire wheat bread, the better it is for you. That’s right, heavier! The lighter weight portions generally appear to flaunt less supplement and pursue faster routes to making their bread.
Use almond spread that is made with only one fixing — almonds. Presently, obviously, you’re permitted a treat too! That is the reason I utilize a chocolate almond spread in one of the recipes.
Almond Butter Toast Variations:
almond butter banana bread, aka the best way to make almond butter banana toast
This recipe for almond butter banana toast is one of my faves because almond butter and banana go so well together! Add in some cinnamon, a few nuts, and perhaps a sprinkle of coconut sugar, and you’ve got cozy banana bread delight.
- ½ banana for banana slices
- 2 teaspoons walnuts
- A pinch to 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Optional: ¼ teaspoon coconut sugar
Your Add-Ons may include:
A drizzle of honey, maple syrup, or agave syrup
Cacao nibs or chocolate chips
What’s the right ratio of toast to almond butter, anyway? For me, it’s just enough almond butter to moisten & top the toast—not too much so that it spills over.
However it’s entirely rudimentary, it’s as yet enjoyable to recollect the effortlessness of a decent almond spread toast! While it’s ideally suited for simple morning meals and snacks at home, it would be a tomfoolery child shower or early lunch thought to have an extravagant almond spread toast bar! Give garnishes to your visitors and allow them to get innovative.
almond butter toast Notes:
Or instead of almond butter, make any nut butter! Here are our recipe for peanut butter:
I really recommend you try them,they are extremely delicious.
- Toast the almonds. Roast the nuts in the oven to bring out the flavor. Also, they blend better when they’re warmed up!
- Blend! After you toast the almonds, you throw them into a food processor and blend them. You’ll see that they go through stages: they’ll be really crumbly at first, and then turn to gooey. Finally, they’ll turn to creamy: the perfect almond butter texture!