This Mediterranean Chopped Salad is good for a group! It’s not just enormous enough to take care of 6-8 individuals, yet it contains awesome ingredients in the flavor they pack! I make my Mediterranean Chopped Salad with straightforward vegetables like tomatoes, cucumbers, and onions blended in with chickpeas, feta cheddar, and olives and prepare everything in a herby, lemony vinaigrette!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS MEDITERRANEAN CHOPPED SALAD:
- Easy to make. This salad only requires a few simple chopping steps, and then you’re done!
- Can be made ahead of time. you can make this salad a day or two in advance, which makes it perfect for meal prep or entertaining!
- Packs a flavor punch. The combination of fresh herbs, salty feta cheese and olives, and tangy vinaigrette makes this salad irresistible!
- Perfect for a crowd. This salad is large enough to feed a crowd and can easily be doubled or tripled for even more people!
You can absolutely just toss this Mediterranean chopped salad with any store-bought dressing. But the dressing I’m using in this recipe is so quick to make, that it’s worth taking a few minutes to prep it and whisk it together.
Olive oil: Use a decent quality additional olive oil for the best character.
Lemon squeeze: This adds acidity have ony to the dressing. You can likewise substitute any sort of vinegar, similar to red wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar.
Dijon mustard: I use mustard to add flavor and to assist with the dressing.
Garlic: An unquestionable necessity in any great dressing!
Spices: Go with what you like or what you have available. To upgrade the Mediterranean flavors, I am utilizing dried oregano. You can likewise utilize new or dried dill, thyme, or parsley.
looking for a side dish to this summer salad? check this recipe,it’s a perfect match!
Mediterranean Chopped Salad
for the dressing:
Collect the plate of mixed greens in a huge bowl by putting the lettuce first, then arranging lines of the excess fixings on top of the cleaved lettuce.
To set up the dressing, whisk together every one of the elements for the dressing in a little container until emulsified.
At the point when prepared to serve, pour the dressing on top of the plate of mixed greens. Embellish with parsley. Prepare assuming that you like to keep the serving of mixed greens untossed for best presentation.
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 226
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 13g20%
- Saturated Fat 2g10%
- Cholesterol 6mg2%
- Sodium 493mg21%
- Potassium 865mg25%
- Total Carbohydrate 22g8%
- Dietary Fiber 9g36%
- Sugars 5g
- Protein 8g16%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Store any leftovers in an airtight container.You can make the dressing up to 3 weeks in advance.